Compare Price and Availability for all Phuket  Resorts and Hotels at: Agoda

Sea Sun Sand Resort: Patong Beach, Phuket

Sea Sun Sand Resort is conveniently located in Patong Beach, where you’ll find the most beautiful beach in Phuket.

We’re just a few minutes walk to the beach, entertainment spots and shopping centers. Our hotel set magnificently surrounded by beautiful landscaping and tropical gardens, making a very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.

Our 78 standard rooms are built in Thai style with a private terrace balcony facing the swimming pool & gardens. All rooms are comfortably furnished with air-conditioning, private bathroom with hot and cold-water shower, telephone, satellite TV and a fully stocked minibar.

Bai Bua Restaurant

Our full service restaurant, with room service upon request, features Thai & International cuisine. 

Our charcoal grill corner serves many tasty items of seafood, meat and chicken.

The Sabai Dee Bar

These relaxing corners is great for watching sports games, talking over the days events and enjoying your favorite liquid refreshments.

Swimming Pool with children’s wadding pools. Adjoining with a Jacuzzi, sauna room and pool bar, and surrounded by tropical gardens

Phuket, a large island in the Indian Ocean, is 867 kms. from Bangkok. It is the only island having provincial status, and was a regional headquarters as well, with a rich and colorful history. Known as the Pearl of the Andaman, it derived much of its former glory and its enormous wealth from tin production, which in Phuket dates back over 500 year. Today, Phuket is the major tourist attraction of Thailand with hotels of all price ranges. The surrounding waters contain much varied marine life, and the town is notable for its Sino-Portuguese architecture. It is a very attractive island for sightseeing, with lovely seashores and forested hillsides. Its population of 1.6 million people ranks sixth among all provinces. Approximately 1.75 million Rai of the area is forest land. The main occupation here is rice farming. The average per capita income is 14,343 Baht.

Geography About 70 percent of Phuket is mountainous; a western range runs from north to south from which smaller branches derive. The highest peak is Mai Tha Sip Song, or Twelve Canes, at 529 meters, which lies within the boundaries of Tambon Patong, Kathu District. The remaining 30 percent of the island, mainly in the center and south, is formed by low plains. Streams include the Khlong Bang Yai, Tha Jin, Khlong Tha Rua, and Khlong Bang Rong, none of which is large.

 

Quality Travel Websites -- Our Friends and Partners
 Mexico Resort and Hotel Reviews

Unique Hotels Worldwide


Beijing's Best Luxury Hotels
Top China Resorts and Hotels

Luxury Hotels in Korea

Top India Resorts and Hotels

Top Russia Resorts and Hotels

Best Luxury Hotels and Resorts in Laos
Best Luxury Resorts in Cambodia

Brazil's Best Luxury Hotels and Resorts

Recommended Luxury Resorts
and Hotels in the Middle East

Kho Khao Island Thailand
Recommended Resorts in Thailand

Bangkok Hotels
Phuket Thailand Hotels

Patong, Kata and Karon Beach Hotels and Resorts on Phuket


Phuket Kamala Surin and BangTao Beach Hotels and Resorts

Khaolak's Best Resorts and Hotels

North Phuket & Phang Nga Hotels


Best Resorts in Malaysia
Best Resorts Indonesia

Reviews of Luxury Hotels in Vietnam
Best Hotels and Resorts in Myanmar

Currency converter © Textor Webmasters Ltd

 

 

 

Copyright © Patong 2 Kata dot com - All Rights Reserved